Are you looking for a new Tezos NFT Collection, one that brings a unique experience to the investors and collectors of artwork? Would you like to purchase a NFT that has the possibility of rarity and resale in the future? No matter why or how you found our LIPZ, we got your back, and we’ll even seal it with a kiss (will tell you more about that in a bit).
Winter Museo was created to help artists sell posters and fine art prints. Our regular shop page gives you the opportunity to browse different categories of illustrations for wall art from experienced artists all over the world. While it is true that we are relatively new to the NFT game, we are completely humbled to enter the Non-fungible token arena and we couldn’t be happier to mint our first Tezos NFT collection on the Tezos Blockchain.
What are the LIPZ?
The LIPZ are a new collection of 1000 illustrations that have been hand drawn and customized to offer different levels of rarity. Unlike the snazzy little Tezzards we adopted recently that used generative art to produce multiple combinations, the LIPZ series was created with careful consideration of varying elements of every pair, which could be customized and combined. While the entire collection is 1000 pieces total, there are the extremely rare editions with only one version in existence, spread randomly throughout the entire collection.
What happens first after I buy my LIPZ from this Tezos NTF collection?
Don’t go getting weird on us just yet. Since we are new to the NFT experience, we can’t guarantee if our LIPZ will sell out in 1 day, 100 days or 1000 days. However, we can assure you that no LIPZ will be revealed until the entire collection has sold out. So, what to do until then? Once you have minted your pair, we’ve created a postcard with a kiss for you to hold on to, as a proof of purchase of sorts. After your purchase tokens will be visible in your wallet. You will see the postcard with a kiss until the entire collection is sold out. After that, when every pair has sold, we will be sending out your artwork in a matter of days.
We want to emphasize that you should only buy our collection if you love NFTs, you love new artists, and you love the Tezos Blockchain. We designed these specifically with Tezos in mind and we are sure you will love our new Tezos NFT collection.
Tell me more about the rarity of LIPZ!
Absolutely, we thought you’d never ask. Earlier I mentioned this new collection was hand drawn and different elements were added to create a wide range of rarities. However, let me elaborate in a little more detail. Firstly, out of the thousand LIPZ we broke everything down into sections: Cherished, Bronze, Silver, Gold & Treasured.
The Cherished series has 690 illustrations total. Moreover, these consist of a hundred variations of lipz intermixed on 8 different patterned backgrounds with 4 possible color combinations and random tezos stamped backgrounds.
The Bronze series has 95 illustrations total. Moreover, these consist of bronze themed backgrounds and lipstick, along with gold glitter silver and gold lip rings.
The Silver series has 55 illustrations total. Moreover, these consist of silver themed backgrounds and lipstick, along with gold glitter and silver and gold lip rings.
The Gold series has 30 illustrations total. Moreover, these consist of gold themed backgrounds and lipstick, along with gold glitter, tongue, and lip rings.
The Treasured series has 150 illustrations total. Moreover, these are random LIPZ that are created with 20 distinct elements blended together. In other words, this consists of grillz, multi-color lipstick, zebra styled, blowing bubbles, herpes, cracked teeth, sucking lollipops, tattooed, tic-tacs, whistling and more.
What are my chances of getting some rare ass LIPZ in this Tezos NFT Collection?
Great question my friend. So let me break it down for you here…
- Cherished – You’ve got a 69% chance of grabbing one of these LIPZ.
- Bronze – You’ve got a 9.5% chance of grabbing one of these LIPZ.
- Silver – You’ve got a 5.5% chance of grabbing one of these LIPZ
- Gold – You’ve got a 3% chance of grabbing one of these LIPZ
- Treasured – You’ve got a 15% chance of grabbing of these LIPZ.
You should also be aware, within each series of LIPZ there are even more possibilities to get the most rare and collectible minted. In conclusion, here is a rough breakdown, minus a few hidden gems:
Cherished (690 total)
Consists of a mixed combination of 100 lipz spread out on 4 different color backdrops (green, yellow, blue and aqua) and 8 different patterned and 80 tezos stamped backgrounds. Also, there are 20 lipz in the cherished series that have a blue tezos wallpaper as a background.
Bronze (95 total)
- 50 with bronze backgrounds
- 25 with bronze backgrounds and bronze lipstick
- 10 with bronze backgrounds, bronze lipstick and silver glitter
- 6 with bronze backgrounds, bronze lipstick, and gold glitter
- 3 with bronze backgrounds, bronze lipstick, gold glitter and silver lip ring
- 1 with bronze background, bronze lipstick, gold glitter and gold lip ring
Silver (55 total)
- 30 with silver backgrounds
- 15 with silver backgrounds and silver lipstick
- 5 with silver backgrounds, silver lipstick and silver glitter
- 3 with silver backgrounds, silver lipstick and gold glitter
- 1 with silver background, silver lipstick, silver glitter and silver lip ring
- 1 with silver background, silver lipstick, gold glitter and gold lip ring
Gold (30 total)
- 15 with gold backgrounds
- 8 with gold background and gold lipstick
- 4 with gold backgrounds, gold lipstick and gold glitter
- 2 with gold backgrounds, gold lipstick, gold glitter and gold lip ring
- 1 with gold background, gold glitter and gold tongue ring
Treasured (150 total)
- 25 with grillz – 10 silver, 10 gold and 10 with gold and diamonds
- 25 with two-toned lipstick (top different from bottom)
- 20 with zebra styled lipsticks
- 15 with herpes
- 11 blowing tezos bubbles – (7 lime background & 4 chocolate background)
- 11 with cracked teeth
- 10 sucking lollipops
- 5 with two colored lipstick, lollipops, and tongue rings
- 5 chocolate covered
- 5 with black/white tattoos
- 5 tezos tic-tacs
- 5 holograms
- 4 with zebra lips, blowing bubbles and lip rings
- 2 zipped shut
- 1 with a strawberry
- 1 with a chocolate
I’m not great at math, so what are my odds of getting the rarest LIPZ out there?
Unfortunately for you, I’m not great at math either. But since there are 1000 LIPZ exactly in this Tezos NFT collection, I think I have a shot at getting this right. If you see a lip that is an edition of 1 only, you have a .1% chance of getting this lip. If you see a lip that is a series of 5, you have a .5% chance of getting this lip.
Alright, you got me hooked. How can I be positive these LIPZ will be distributed fairly?
We are working hard to find the perfect cheeky website to host our LIPZ. With a little luck and the right support, we’ll be finalizing these details soon.
It’s true I’m a collector of LIPZ, but what if I want to share the love, where can I trade them?
Once the perfect cheeky website in confirmed as our distribution platform, we’ll be announcing exactly where you may trade your LIPZ.
Contract & IPFS Hash
Is there a limit to how many LIPZ I can buy per wallet?
Nobody likes a cockblocker, so let’s not go down that road. However, you can buy up to 5 LIPZ per wallet.
What type of return can I expect from collecting a pair of LIPZ?
You’re one cheeky bastard, aren’t you? Art is like life: sometimes the best of us die way too young, and sometimes the worst of us live way too long. In conclusion, there is no roadmap for the future of NFTs, but you should invest and collect artwork that you love. Sometimes that involves admiring the creator of such work, and sometimes that involves being part of a bigger picture.
Follow us on Instagram to make sure you don’t miss a single update about the drop date.
While you’re here, feel free to take a minute and explore our selection of wall art for sale!